Friday, January 18, 2008

Life After People

No new pictures as of the moment, but this post is going off of my last. History Channel is coming out with a show called "Life After People." It depicts what might happen to the planet if humans disappeared. For example which buildings would crumble the fastest, which animals would thrive, etc. It looks really interesting, and I guess a lot of the footage was filmed in Chernobyl, Ukraine. It premieres on Monday, January 21 at 8 PM central.

Here's the website: Life After People

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That should be very interesting. There's a photographer who snuck into Chernobyl on a motorcycle and took lots of photos. They were haunting. Also, try to see "I Am Legend", there's lots of crumbling cityscapes in that movie.

Shannon said...

I really enjoyed I am Legend. I've seen it twice already, and I believe that'll be a movie to add to my collection once it comes out on DVD. :] Despite the zombie/vampire/mutated humans... I thought the city was beautiful!