Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Beginnings

Many of my friends and family members have given this whole blogging thing a whirl, so I figured that I might do the same as well. There are few things that you need to know about me-- I am a teenager who stumbled into possession of a camera and fell in love. I will try to post pictures daily of things that I encounter in my every day life. Don't be afraid to leave comments. Don't be afraid to leave constructive criticism. Any help that you're willing to give, I'm certainly willing to take! So, without further adieu, welcome to my silly little blog. If nothing else, I hope you enjoy my pictures.

This was taken outside of my home a few days ago. It is one of the more beautiful sunsets I've seen recently; it's as if the sky knows that it's autumn, and it matches its colors accordingly. The past week or so, the sunsets have been stained with a beautiful array of deep reds and vibrant yellows, which melt with the purple hues beyond the immediate horizon. I wish that the silhouettes of the houses were not in the way; I would have loved to watch the sun set completely, without any inch of its majesty hidden from my view.

No comments: